Abstract Submission Portal
Biotech Meeting 2021 | April 22nd, 2021 (One Day)
Online Submission Guideline
All submissions will be reviewed based on technical merit, readability, relevance and originality. If you have any question or queries about the submission process, check the FAQ below or contact us.
Final Round of Abstract Submission Will end on
19th April, 2021
Conference Scientific Sessions :
Track 01: Bio-Technology
Track 02: Advances in DNA sequencing
Track 03: Biomedical Engineering
Track 04: Genome Engineering
Track 05: Protein/ Enzyme Engineering
Track 06: Nano-Biotechnology
Track 07: Stem Cell Biotechnology
Track 08: Cell/Molecular Biotechnology
Track 09: Covid-19 Research in Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Track 10: Systems and Synthetic Biotechnology
Track 11: Medical Bio-technology
Track 12: Food biotechnology
Track 13: Plant and Agriculture Biotechnology
Track 14: Microbial/Industrial biotechnology
Track 15: Algal Biotechnology
Track 16: CRISPR Based Technologies and Bio-products
Track 17: Environmental Biotechnology
Track 18: Animal biotechnology
Track 19: Marine Biotechnology
Track 20: Tissue Engineering
Track 21: Bio Medical Engineering
Track 22: Bio Polymers, Bio Materials
Track 23: Bio Fuels, Bio Catalysts, Bio Informatics
Track 24: Applied Biotechnology
Submit Abstract Below
Biotech Meeting 2021 | Virtual Conference
Things to be remembered before joining the conference
- Our Virtual Conference begins promptly as per the Conference agenda.
- When you join the conference you will be muted automatically until your presentation start time.
- If you face any technical difficulties, you can chat live anytime with our technical team during the conference days.
- You can post your questions for the presenter in the live chat box and our moderator will read out the question after every presentation.
- After you register for the virtual conference, you will receive confirmation with joining id and password one week prior to the conference. Please check your junk mail folder if you do not see the email in your inbox
- We request all participants to please join the conference 5-10 minutes early to minimize last minute issues.
- If you face any difficulties in submitting Abstract online, registration or need assistance, do not hesitate to contact our organizer anytime.
Proceed to Register for the conference!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How to submit an Abstract?
Send us your abstracts as per the sample template in Abstract Submission page or you can directly email to conference Program Manager.
Q2. Where do I go to submit an abstract?
You may submit proposals online via our Abstract Submission Portal or you can directly email to conference Pragram Manager.
Q3. Do you have any template for paper submission?
Yes, we have a template for abstract submission. Please download from this link here
Q4. May I submit more than one proposal?
Yes. You may submit more than one proposal and participate in more than one session either in oral or poster session. However, you may not present more than two papers during the conference.
Q5. When will I have to proceed for registration?
After submission of Abstract you will get an acknowledgement from our Program Manager. You can proceed to complete your registration after the acknowledgement.
Q6. Can I still participate without Submitting the Abstract?
Yes, you can participate as an Delegate for the conference without submitting any paper.
Q7. How much time will be given for an oral presenter?
Each Oral Presenter will have 20-25 minutes for presentation including Q/A session
Q8. What language should I speak during presentation?
The working language of the conference is English.
Q9. Do I get a translator during my presentation?
Translators will not be available during presentations. If you wish you can get your own translator